Apply Now: Erasmus+ Traineeship Competition
VMU International Office has announced the results of the competition for Erasmus+ students or recent graduates traineeship grants in the 2016/2017 academic year. The second competition is open for Erasmus+ student or recent graduate traineeship grants. Application deadline is 31th of January, 2017.
The placement period is 2–4 months. Traineeship must end before 29-09-2017 (for recent graduates – a year after graduation).
All VMU fulltime degree students who have not used more than 10 months of their Erasmus mobility (study / traineeship) period are eligible for the Erasmus grant.
For student traineeship (traineeship during student’s year of studies)
- Filled-in selection form
- Confirmation by the company or organization (attached to the selection form as a .pdf document) – obligatory
Documents to be submitted online
For recent graduate traineeship (application must be submitted during the last year of studies)
- Application form
- Confirmation by the company or organization
- Recommendation by a faculty member (obligatory)
The priority in the selection is given to
- students whose placement is an obligatory part of their study programme;
- students who have never been Erasmus traineeship students before.
- student’s motivation
- good knowledge of the language which will be used during the traineeship
- student’s work, study, traineeship, participation in the international / academic projects, social activities experience in Lithuania and abroad
- conformability between the chosen traineeship and student’s study programme
- study results (first year MA students should attach transcript of records of their BA/MA degree to the application form).
The competition results will be sent to every participant via e-mail as well as published on VMU website and information boards on 13rd February, 2017.