Full-time Master’s Degree students application for scholarships is now open
For the year 2023 Education Exchanges Support Foundation opened a call for applications for one hundred Lithuanian state scholarships for full-time Master’s degree studies at Lithuanian higher education institutions.
Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus (must hold a valid residence permit in Lithuania), China, Georgia, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Moldova, Ukraine, and foreigners of Lithuanian origin from non-EU and EFTA countries can receive a funding.
For a monthly scholarship (490 Eur) and a grant covering the study cost can apply citizens of:
- Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, foreign citizens of Lithuanian origin, Moldova, Azerbaijan.
- China, Israel, Japan, South Korea.
Application procedure is as follows:
- Apply for a Master Study Programme taught in English
- Prepare all the required documents for admission at VMU
- Apply online for studies at VMU
- Get letter of acceptance
- Learn more about scholarships’ requirements and application procedure
- Apply for the State scholarship
Please be aware that application deadline is 22 May 2023.
In case some questions arise contact us via email@example.com (regarding admission to VMU) or via firstname.lastname@example.org (regarding scholarships).